Friday, March 16, 2012





I thought I would post a few of the cards that I have done lately.  I needed a few get well cards, so I used one of my favorite stamps.  I think this little nurse is so cute.







I had forgotten all about this stamp set.  I found it while digging through my flower stamps looking for something to use in my current swap.  I think it is a fun card to do and I love how the front is cut away to partly reveal what is on the inside.  It is always fun to find and use something you forgot you had.  It is like getting a new stamp once again.













This Stamp said Congratulations you did it!  I did not want to use the "you did it" part so I covered it over.  A friend just had eye surgery and I thought the mock eye chart was the perfect thing to use.  It is hard to see but the background is an add from the old time papers about XRAY vision.




Last but not least, a birthday card for one of Stephen's friends.


It seams that I live in the craft room lately.  For me, well there is only one other place I would rather be and that is in the company of Jesus.  Oh but wait, He is there with me too.  

1 comment:

stamppurr said...

wow you have been busy great cards